These pages are currently under development. However, the material so far in place should be usable.
This page contains tutorials for programmers wanting to use the resqpy RESQML application programming interface (API). RESQML is the standard format for storing subsurface models. The resqpy API is a Python library providing classes and functions allowing application code to work with RESQML datasets at a high level.
Whilst reading through a tutorial, it is recommended that you have a Python interpreter (or Jupyter notebook) open in another window, so that code snippets can be cut, pasted and executed whilst progressing through the material.
- Reservoir Modelling with RESQML
- Getting started with the Model class
- Coordinate Reference Systems
- High Level Objects
- Attributes of High Level Objects
- Cellular Grid Basics
- Grid Properties
- Working with a Single Property
- The Units of Measure system
- A first look at Well Objects
- Surface Representations
- Creating a Test Dataset
- Working with the RelPerm class and equinor/pyscal